Saturday, March 18, 2006

Good Morning, Chicklits

It's a beautiful sunny day here in Chicagoland.

Cold, though, still. Someday it'll be spring.

Also, for anybody who's ever felt like they've failed in life and can't get up again, I recommend watching the entertaining Elizabeth Town, in which Orlando Bloom actually has a personality.

Trust me.

1 comments so far. Got something to say?

Anonymous said...

Ahhh failed in life, it is what you consider a failure.When my ego gets out of the way and I look to the connection that is ever constant and say Thank you for one more day I issss grateful. Blessed to make a mistake cuz that is the only way I KNOW I CAN LEARN, bull headed I am woman I am.So fortunate to surfed and found your ~~~~blog is it?~~~~~this is all knew to me. The sun shines brightly in Seattle, best kept secret you all think it rains all the time. HAAAA! 

Posted by Carmen M.